Increasing Fertility with Acupuncture
Several medical studies have confirmed what the Chinese have known for more than 2,000 years–acupuncture and Chinese medicine improve fertility rates and support a woman’s whole body.
- Acupuncture helps to regulate the menstrual cycle
- Acupuncture positively affects the hypothalamic-pituitary-ovarian axis, which plays a key role in fertility
- Acupuncture normalizes the hormone and endocrine systems which regulate ovulation (This benefit was especially apparent in women with PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome).
- Acupuncture increases blood flow to the uterus, bettering the chances of an ovum implanting on the uterine wall
- Acupuncture reduces anxiety and stress levels which can adversely impact fertility
Acupuncture increases blood flow to the uterus, bettering the chances of an ovum implanting on the uterine wall
Photograph by pressmastervia AdobeStock
Join Our Newsletter
Get all of our website articles delivered directly to your inbox. Be one of the first to learn about Chinese herbs, healthy living tips, and specials. Sign up today.
Schedule Your Appointment Now!
Robert has over 40 years of experience treating and healing with traditional Chinese medicine. If you're experiencing pain and are in need of relief, schedule your appointment now. Robert will listen to your story, identify problem areas, and construct a treatment plan that will help you find relief.